Monday, October 27, 2008

Stamp Camp



Tonight I held a stamp camp at my house. I love teaching friends how to make something new. Tonight we made a turkey card. It was a little challenging for some (Amy), but the cards turned out really cute. Next time, I will have an abbreviated version for the scrapbook challenged.:) Ladies...remember next stamp camp in two months..Christmas time!!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

OK. So I hate that i forgot and now seeing the adorable card and even more adorable model, I so wish I could have made it! We are going to eat in Jtown tonight so I will come by and get my stuff!

Amy Barrett said...

what is a stampin' party and why havent I been invited? This seems right up my ally! This turkey card is super cute and Holly looks like she is having a great time reading it!