Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tired

I am so tired. I am not a morning person, at all. Saturday I got up early for the Paces, family day and today I got up at 6am to get to work for our new floorset. I love seeing all the new things, but I hate getting up that early. Our plans today included going to pumpkin hollow and visiting my parents, but apparently I'm not the only one tired. I got home and stephen was really crabby and tired. (he didn't sleep well, or Holly didn't sleep well) So, we decided to fore go our yearly tradition and get some rest. We could go next weekend, but I'm not sure how late the patch stays open.
In other news, the kids got their flu shots on Saturday. It went ok, I guess. I wasn't there. Stephen said it was quick, and they were so happy to leave Dr. Hornbecks. I love when holly says his name. She is so talkative. I would love to be a fly on the wall in her classroom. Ms. Paula says she gets so excited when it is time to line up and stand on her star.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

There is nothing wrong with taking a day off to just chillax as a fam. I am sure punkin' hallow will be open next weekend. I need to hear Holly kate say HORNBECK.