Ok seriously. I looked back and that fair post just appeared overnight. I check your blog everytime I get an update notification and I had never seen that post... and also, sometimes my posts disappear. I commented on the grasshopper I SWEAR I DID! And now it is not there. And I commented once on Dana's blog the time she washed the diaper and it's not there either and I commented on my Sisinlaw's and it disappeared too... so my blogs disapear. You are always so faithful to comment and I will commit myself right this moment to comment on EVERY POST YOU EVER MAKE... pinky swear on my Hanes.
oh, and apparently Crystal is back to her stalking ways again... she loves to read the blog but not comment and not post on her own... hum... I guess she is otherwise BUSY! Please tell her that those of us who don't share the same mailman might like to know what is going on every now and then!
Ok, I am not feeling so guilty about being a comment slacker. I just went back and checked and I commented on 6/10 of your most recent posts. Actually 7/10 if you count the grasshopper one that disappeared. That is 70% sister. I lub you. Don't threaten me again with no posts! Threaten them other biatches. Wanna roll Crytals' house?
10 comments:
All I have to say is...
My dolphin's bigger than yours.
So sorry, Heather! I know it's so discouraging to not get any comments! Please keep posting! ;-)
All I have to say is, "you are a goober". How's that for a comment? hee
no comment.
Ok seriously. I looked back and that fair post just appeared overnight. I check your blog everytime I get an update notification and I had never seen that post... and also, sometimes my posts disappear. I commented on the grasshopper I SWEAR I DID! And now it is not there. And I commented once on Dana's blog the time she washed the diaper and it's not there either and I commented on my Sisinlaw's and it disappeared too... so my blogs disapear. You are always so faithful to comment and I will commit myself right this moment to comment on EVERY POST YOU EVER MAKE... pinky swear on my Hanes.
just see how long it takes this comment to disappear!
how is this for some comments?
are you feeling the bloggy lub?
oh, and apparently Crystal is back to her stalking ways again... she loves to read the blog but not comment and not post on her own... hum... I guess she is otherwise BUSY! Please tell her that those of us who don't share the same mailman might like to know what is going on every now and then!
Ok, I am not feeling so guilty about being a comment slacker. I just went back and checked and I commented on 6/10 of your most recent posts. Actually 7/10 if you count the grasshopper one that disappeared. That is 70% sister. I lub you. Don't threaten me again with no posts! Threaten them other biatches. Wanna roll Crytals' house?
Post a Comment