Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Back up...

Well, I'm up and running again. Thank you to my fellow bloggers that have vowed to post a comment every now and then. My life has been so crasy this week. (crasy is my new crazy)Saturday I had a yard sale and made $300. Yardsales are such hard work...I donated the rest. No more junk up in the attic. Sunday I had to work really early to do a floorset at work. I came home to a junky garage. I worked in the garage to reorganize. Monday I worked all day. Lacy had the stomach virus, and Tuesday I worked morning and then again at night b/c Pam had the stomach virus. I'm sure I'm next, but since I have only had the virus twice my whole life...I am leaning towards the NO!
I am still a stampin up demonstrator!! I made my quota by the skin of my teeth. Thanks to my friends that ordered and bailed me out.
I am already tired of book orders, tuition, and fundraisers.
Oh, and on Tuesday in b/t my split shift, I had to take a conference call from home. Thanks again Amy and Stacee for picking up my kids and delivering them w/out injury to my home.
I am starting to get my Popsicle stuff ready. My kitchen is a wreck b/c of this. I'm really counting on making more money than I spend!! (it would be a first)
Holly had a weird outer ear infection this weekend that made her ear stick out like someone from the harry potter series. She had two shots, ear drops, and oral medication. It was so weird.
We have spiders in our house. Stephen thinks he killed a brown recluse. Every time I think of a brown recluse..I think of Stacy's mother-in-law telling me how beautiful they are. (it was a long, long, time ago)
I am trying to gear myself up for this weekend for reasons I don't want to put on my blog b/c I'm not private.
Ok, enough blogging.
I'll post later, gater.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Glad my comment barrage helped change your mind.
what is this weekend???? You are being secretive.... call me. And... yes, my mother-in-law is weird. I think she may be a good witch because witches like spiders. We have all kinds of creepy crawlies out here in nowhere land. You didn't call me to go through your yardsale stuff... you people!