Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SICKLY

I really wanted so bad to post a picture of me in my sickly state, but my husband has the camera.
Yep, I am sick. It doesn't happen very much in my life, but when it does, it is the devil. It started out Monday morning. I was just a little weak, and I couldn't figure out why b/c I had a healthy breakfast. Well, towards the evening when I shouted out BUNKO, I noticed that my throat was a little irritated. I honestly thought it was from the yelling part. (sorry fellow bunko-ers, hope you don't get sick).Tuesday I was running a mild temp..not bad..still a sore throat. I went to urgent care, after my friend Danna said "Um, you better hit the urgent care" The good news is, not strep. The bad news is I feel horrible...STILL. Two prescriptions later, and I am still a zombie. I ran 101/102 fever all night. It wouldn't break. Every bone in my body ached. Forget about sleep..I tried to moan myself to sleep, but the chills kept me from it. I couldn't even drive my son to school. I had him dressed and ready, but I was afraid I might pass out while driving. I wanted to call my neighborly friends to see if they would take him, but I didn't want to spread any germs to them.(especially since both of them have lil babies). I did make it to Nanna's house. She also lives nearby. Thank goodness for her. That is where the kids will stay hopefully, until I can think straight.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Sorry you are sick. And you didn't even get it from your Sister's kids this time! I hate that I missed BUnco, but if you were sharing the yuck maybe it's a good thing I wasn't there. I am home now! Call me when you feel better.

Jenny said...

Ugh... I'm sorry you're sick! Let me know if your kids need a ride to school tomorrow. I'm happy to pick them up as long as you don't mind them getting there a little on the late side. We can never quite make it on time! :)

Kelly said...

So sorry you're sick, Heather! It's just not fun when you're a Mom! Peyton said that Wyatt was the only one missed today, so I assumed it was him who was sick! Hopefully you can get someone to bring him tomorrow since it's picture day and "F" share day! ;-) Get better soon!