Saturday, October 04, 2008

The Love Dare

I am getting ready (with my husband) to take the love dare. If you guys have seen the movie Fireproof,you will know what I'm taking about. Fireproof is the second movie made by this particular church(Sherwood Baptist church in Albany, GA.) The first one was Facing the Giants. I have yet to see Fireproof, but I can't wait. www.fireproofthemovie.com
Check it out!! The book, The Love Dare, is based on the movie. The book is a 40 day challenge for husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love. Whether your marriage is hanging by a thread (mine is not) or healthy and strong, The Love Dare is a journey you need to take.
I can't wait to see the movie. It stars Kirk Cameron. Remember him?
The book is about love. All aspects of it.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.----- Corinthians 13:7-8

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome, Heather! We keep hearing about the movie, too, and really want to go see it sometime!

Stacy said...

We want to go see that. We need something daring added to our marriage:)

Amy Barrett said...

I've been going to Central Baptist on SUnday nights because he is doing a series on Fireproofing your Marriage that goes along with the movie and he talks about your book. IT is supposed to be really good, keep us posted!