Thursday, October 02, 2008

Batman and Pumpkin Fairy?



Well, we finally have decided on Halloween costumes. I ordered Wyatt's from Costume Express and to my surprise is too little...but he IS wearing it. When it arrived he tore into it like it was Christmas. So, now I am looking for some really tall black boots size 9 or 9 1/2!! Anybody have any? Otherwise, he will look like he is treading water.
Holly's costume is so sweet. EBAY!! I did buy her a wand and hot glued some orange ribbon and candy corns. In the picture she is not wearing the green/orange tights..b/c I had to search and bid like crazy on these. I think I paid more for them than the costume. CRASY!!
So we are ready for the Harvest Festival. Sadly, I cannot attend b/c I have inventory at work. sniff, sniff. Stephen and his mother will take the kids, but it is not the same. This will be Holly's first time as a student. I know, I'm silly..but they grow up so fast.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I LOVE her pumpkin fairy costume! It is adorable! Enjoyed lunch with you today!