Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Festivities



I missed the kids harvest festival, but my husband said they had a good time. The bouncy worm (that sort of looked vulgar) was Wyatt's fav. Holly liked the train.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Seriously, Heather, you didn't miss much (from an adult's perspective). Of course the kids have fun, but for us, it's hot, crowded, chaotic, you fill in the blank. Sorry you missed the good picture-taking-opportunity, but next time just tell all of us to snap some shots of your two, and between all of us, surely you'd get a good bunch! ;-) That would take some of the pressure off Steven! ;-)

Amy Barrett said...

LOVE the new blog skin! IT is my favorite fall background of all the blogs - You win first place, I'll give you a ribbon tomorrow! ha.

I love Wyatt and all but where are the Holly posts and pictures? Second child syndrome! (i'm only kidding, but thought I'd give you a hard time).