




All of things my kid is not..at home, he is at school. He is like a totally different child, and I am so proud of him. What, you might ask does this have to do with the petting zoo? Well, Wyatt was so patient standing in line to see the chicks and rabbits. He stood so still while two other boys pushed and shoved. I did notice how independent he was. He was kind of a loner. He didn't have to have anyone w/ him. (that part makes me a little sad) He seemed so much more well mannered and quiet. I guess that is a good thing, but where is THAT when we are at home? Overall he loved the animals. We are kind of an outdoorsy family. I stress the KIND OF part. I had fun too, by the way. I love watching the kids as they pet all the animals and then put their hands to their mouth. FUN, FUN!!

2 comments:
you and your germphobia! Glad he had a fun time! See you soon.
Kids are always so different at school than they are at home! I sure wish I could be a fly on the wall in each of their classrooms to get a glimpse into that part of their lives! And don't worry about Wyatt being alone! As long as that doesn't bother HIM, then he's perfectly fine! And I think boys are more content with that than girls, anyway. He is a great kid!
Post a Comment