Saturday, November 01, 2008

School Parties




This was my first year balancing two kids having Halloween parties. I started in Wyatt's class b/c I knew once Holly saw me, she wouldn't let go. (I was right) Wyatt played lots of games and painted a little pumpkin BLACK and WHITE. He did manage to get some paint on his new pants. It will never come out!!
On Holly's side..they played a game that I'm still not sure how it worked..but I think they put on a mask w/ eye holes and then spun around and put a ring spider in a cob web???? anybody??
She finally let me put her down to eat, of course. Cookie cake w/ lots of icing and cheetos. YUMMY! She loves Mary Kate and Maddie. I'm so glad she has made friends.

2 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

We ruined our shirt too with the permanent paint... Our pumpkin will probably still be wet on TUesday, it was loaded with paint - it actually looked more like a ball when she was finished.

Stacy said...

what is up with permanent paint in preschool? The kids look so cute!