Monday, November 03, 2008

Don't do it!!

I never thought I would see the day that my son would do something so gross that I would throw up a little bit. His latest habit, make that bad habit, is biting his nails and WAIT a minute....his..his toenails!! EEWWW! Yes, I caught him. I didn't think he could bend like that, but I forget that young ones are limber. I am praying that this is a habit and not something that he carries on to his adult life. I'm afraid not many women would want to kiss the mouth that touches a foot.
I do remember my niece doing that. I'm afraid to ask my sister if she still does. I am going to buy that stuff to put on their fingers to keep him from biting..do they still make that? Stephen gets so mad at him. "It's a dirty habit" he says....and it is. It is GRODY!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I LOVE your new blog and that picture cracks me up... could you not have bought each person a ticket to ride the bucket train? Did you really have to all cram into one bucket? Too cute. And funny too.

Danna Ramsey said...

Okay, you had better nip that little habit in the bud, or I am wiping Wyatt's name off the "potential husband for Sophie" list.

Heather said...

Stacy: They wanted to both ride w/ me...what can I say..I'm popular around this house. The pic was from last year b/c (sniff, sniff) we didn't go this year.