Thursday, November 06, 2008

Random Thoughts

*Why do people stop upon entering the mall b/t chili's and chick fil a? Their is not a stop sign there!!! Don't stop, keep driving towards Target...it is so irritating.

*How many of you still have their jack-o-lanterns out?

*Why does it always rain on my day off from work?

*Their is always a fly in our house.

*I started Christmas shopping today..2 things, and I used a coupon on both items!!

*My Dad has another dctr. appt today.

*I still eat condensed chicken noodle soup.

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

yes, yes, yes, I am with you. Especially about the fly.

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the mall thing! We took our jack-o-lanterns away yesterday. Always a fly, everyday. I am winning the Christmas present shopping contest that you didn't know we were having (bought my dad's tonight). Condensed Chicken noodle soup... Gag me with a spoon!

Amy Barrett said...

Has anyone ever told you what kid of chicken is in that soup. If you enjoy the soup, never ask!

If you don't know what is in jello, don't ask that either.