Well today was CRAZY. It somehow always is, whenever it is my day off from work. I start the day running late to get the kids to school. I can't come to terms w/ getting up early on my day off. I search all of the tri-state area for a 2t/3t white sweatshirt..no luck. I lost my cell phone. I keep getting e-mails about J.Jill closing all stores. (its a rumor by the way, only to kill my Holiday business so I will not make bonus) My dad has his second round of radiation today. I found my phone. I fixed myself a grilled cheese and my dad ate it. I didn't say anything, I mean, the man has cancer. I did buy one more Christmas gift for Holly, Dancing June from Little Einsteins. I stress a little about the economy, and have a small anxiety attack. I pick up the kids. We play with Abby and Ella...all the while Holly gives Ella mean looks. This further more makes my decision to not have more kids even more final. I realize I am starving. My Bacon egg and cheese biscuit is wearing off. (oh, and my one bite of grilled cheese). We order pizza. Wyatt is so exhausted he cries for no reason. Holly keeps making me sample her frog legs that she cooked. (pretend, of course)And now I am getting ready for bed and the weekend. Oh and I almost forgot. My fellow church member called and asked me if I would be on the christian education committee. Yes, of course. Now, I will go to bed.
5 comments:
this is my favoritest post ever. I am totally feeling ya! How were you hungry after eating frog legs all day long?
This post makes me feel...oh so normal! LOL. Just a note, you are not alone!
You forgot to add "call Danna and harrass her for making Ella's sleeves too long"! Sorry you had a yucky day.
Well, I know you had a yuck day, but the good news is, the next day can only get better ('cause it can't get any worse). And yes, Holly does not like the itty-bittys. I would be rushing Stephen to the vasectomyologist (I believe that is the technical name for the doctor that performs those)! But, I also have to cut you some slack because I was actually the one calling Danna and harrassing her! Sorry Danna- still love the dresses!
You crack me up - I love the grill cheese information.
Please just use one of my shirts and quit running all over town for the sweatshirt - OR try ebay! Or, advertise on your blog.
DOES ANYONE HAVE A 2T OR 3T WHITE SWEATSHIRT HEATHER CAN HAVE??????
Post a Comment