Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, Give me some candy or I will.....






Happy Halloween!! The kids had so much fun. We visited Southwest Church of Christ w/ some friends of ours and then we were too pooped to do anything else. My plans were to intrude on someone else's tradition and go on a hayride (um..Amy), but we didn't make it. Wyatt's favorite thing is the blow up side. I don't think he will ever to be old for that. In fact, I love them too!! He also loved the black maze w/ the strobe light that made me almost go into seizures. Holly got her face painted, picked up ducks, went down the slide and played endlessly in the little play area for young ons. She mostly followed Abby around aimlessly.
Wyatt said he learned, at school, a new greeting for trick or treating. "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me some candy or I will pull your underwear down!"

2 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

You wouldn't have been intruding. You got an invitation, didn't you? We had planned to make it to SW, we go every year, but we didn't make it there this year. You will have to do the hayride next year, it's an easy way to trick or treat!

Stacy said...

fun! I always say "trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat or I will pull your underwear down"!