
*She loves to play in the backyard..even when its freezing outside.
*Her favorite color is red.
*She says "Yes, I sure." instead of yes I did.
*Her best friend is whoever she is playing w/ at the moment, but usually she says Abby McDaniel.
*Her favorite toy rocket and her dollhouse.
*She loves her new build a bear moose named Holly, but she does not like the store itself.
*She loves to say "RIGHT NOW!!"
*She wants to sing and dance when she grows up.
*She still eats baby rice cereal.
*She is louder than my son.
*She has three dimples. One by her eye, one in her chin, and one in her cheek.
*I love when she says "I miss you all day, Mommy"
*She has an imaginary friend, Habach..pronounced HA (like ha, ha) bach (like the musician)
*she is not potty trained
*She has more clothes than me. I didn't think that was possible.
*She says "HUH?" anytime something is different. For example, when I clean her room, she will walk in and say HUH? It really is cute!
*She is DRAMA, but a joy to us!!!

1 comment:
She is adorable!
Post a Comment