
Thanks to Ms. Paula, I purchased more hair bows at Kiddly toes. Festive ones, apple ones, plain white ones, and some w/ feathery stuff on them. Hair bows that Holly didn't need, but of course, I wanted her to have. I also purchased 2 cute holiday outfits.
Why is that that I feel the need to keep buying stuff for my kids, when I know deep down in my heart..they don't need anything??? Someone please tell me.

1 comment:
Oh Heather, this really resounded with me! Buying for my kids is one of my favorite things to do! But as I was saying to a friend the other day, when you can't fit any more clothes into their drawers or closets, does that mean they have too much??? I don't want to raise them with the wrong idea, but I sure do love to buy for them!
Post a Comment