Holly has been running a low grade temp...no symptoms. I think she was better today, no fever, but seriously, she needed to stop w/ the crankiness.
I went to work today around 1pm. It was nice to be busy again. I love when I'm close to making bonus!!
I bought a few more Christmas presents. Yah me!! (no, I am not paraphrasing London Tipton)I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought my nephew and son, one of those marsh mellow guns. I bought my other nephew and niece a painting kit. It was pretty cool, it came w/ 2 canvas's, 6 acrylic paints and paint brushes. I also got my husband the SHAMWOW towels!!! I got my dad a little digital coin counter, and I got me some lil prelit trees to line my sidewalk. Sadly, it was an adrenaline rush. I made a little progress.
I am home now, everyone is asleep!! I am enjoying Top Chef on the tube.
I will try to post some pics later of the kids in their Thanksgiving duds on Sunday.
Choosing Love –Framing the New year
8 months ago

1 comment:
Oh my stars, we are OBSESSED with the shamwows! We don't have them, of course, but we are still obsessed.
Post a Comment