Our plan on Sunday was to visit my parents farm and take pictures for our Christmas card.
brand new Christmas outfits...check
camera...check
Santa hats for goats...check
rain boots for mommy (to walk thru the goat poop)....check
cheerios.....check (look below..icky)
wipes....forgot
red hair bow for Holly....forgot
Wyatt's dress shoes....forgot
blanket to put on log (more goat poop)....forgot
It was the craziest picture taking episode yet. I mean pretty bad!!! I can't disclose of the pics...you have to wait until December for your card!!
Priceless!! I will however disclose to you one picture that I love...after we changed clothes. Speaking of clothes, Wyatt tore about a 2 inch rip in his brand new outfit..never worn before this day. My dad thought one of the goats ate it, but I'm thinking it happened on the horseshoe stake or all the romping in the hay on the back of the farm truck
Ok, which one of my friends wants to take a gander and try to repair??? Amy, Danna???
Christmas pictures are always fun!!

3 comments:
santa hats for goats? Shouldn't they be the elves? or reindeer?
yes they should, but I like to set trends.
um... I was going to comment until I saw where you might need me to repair something, now I'm going to pretend like I didn't read your blog.....
You should include your check list on your card. Funny, funny!
Post a Comment