



I can't believe four years has past. I swear he is the same size. He was just a little peanut weighing in at 5'9oz, and now somewhere near the 30lbs mark. Some of Wyatt's favorite things to say and do:
um, mommy, Can we go to the "O" store?
Can I get a new hot wheel car launch track?
I need to go pee! (by that time he already has..outside)
Can I go to Abby's house? (at that point Holly chimes in, "me too")
What the? (I'm sorry, he learned that from sponge bob)
He sometimes says everything starting with the letter d. For example, Do Di Don't Dant Do Do....translation No I don't want to go
He has a vivid imagination, the other day some water spilled on the carport and he said "Look, it looks like a giant hand" and it really did.
He is a day dreamer.
In his uniqueness, we love him dearly. He is most methodical four year old I know!!

5 comments:
ok, I am tired of all these weird bloggers commenting on my site.
Yeah, I know what you mean- I have weird bloggers like Stacy, Heather, Amy B., and Amy R. that comment on my blog (ha,ha). Anyhow, I love him dearly too and Abby and Wyatt are getting so big. My favorite thing in the world right now is to listen to them have a conversation together. It's priceless!
Happy Birthday Wyatt! We plan to be at the celebration party!
He is such a cutie!! I am soo glad we have been able to be at all of his parties, and he has been to Chloe. It is so neat watching them grow up. They are little people now. See you Saturday.
Heather this post is so sweet! That Wyatt is such a "sweet boy!"
See if you can go in your settings and fix the crazy blog commenting abilities.
Post a Comment