Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Happy 4th!!







ok, this blogging thing is completely taking me away from my priorities....scrapbooking. But somehow I feel that if I don't post at least every other day, my friends will make mean faces at me and talk about me behind my back. True??? Isn't it??
Anyway, we did have a good day. The kids love, love spending any time at Grandpa and Grandma's. I almost thought the lawn mower rides around the block would put Holly to sleep. We cooked out and then went to the mall to check out the fireworks. I'm not that into fireworks. In fact, I still am a little scared. When I was little the lot across the street from my house caught on fire and I was terrified that our house was going to burn down. I grabbed my bible and my teddybear (that Wyatt and Holly now own)and was prepared to evacuate. Needless to say, we were ok...but I still have bad dreams about fireworks. I made a huge sacrifice when I took the kids to the mall. :)

5 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

You have such a cute family! And Wyatt is still just soo adorable! I would love to seem him back in Kindermusik this fall. He does have such a great imagination.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah- it's true (they do talk about you, I should know!) I love that picture of Abby watching the fireworks and Wyatt is watching her.. tear... I love them both so much, they so sweet.

Stacy said...

Yeah.... when I keep my blog updated I expect the same from everyone! What a sad memory from your childhood... did that really happen?

Stacy said...

Yeah.... when I keep my blog updated I expect the same from everyone! What a sad memory from your childhood... did that really happen?

Heather said...

why did you blog twice...weirdo. and yes it did happen.