Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Sorry

I feel like I am always getting on to my kids. It's like one thing after another. Well today Wyatt and Holly were playing on his bed. He was supposed to be in time out for hitting Holly...he didn't think I was watching. Holly always says she's sorry,for him, and then joins him in time out. She is his shadow. While on the bed he decided to tear down some of his cork board on his wall. Guess what? A longer time out and a long discussion about why we do not destruct everything. Finally he asked if he could come out and I asked him if he understood everything we talked about, and also, if he could be nice to his sister. He said "I'm sorry, and I fixed your "thing"." I couldn't help but smile. I would like to think that he did understand our conversation and that he will make it through the day being nice to sissy.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow... substitute Lucy and Lauren into that story, and you could be writing about our house!