
For those of you who don't know Grady..this is him. One my close friend's son. (Lacy)Grady had ptosis(I'm not sure how to spell it).Basically that is low eyelids. Well on Monday he had surgery to lift his eyelids, and he is doing so well. I know Lacy was so nervous. Not only is she expecting any time, but her two year old was having surgery. Thanks for all the prayers by the way. He looks so incredible. It is amazing what they can do these days. He has two separate incisions above both eyebrows and a few stitches in his thigh from where they took some muscle or fat or something to put in his eyelids. I will post an updated pic for all to see how well he is doing. Lacy's comment was "They opened your eyes not your mouth!" He is seeing a new world in a new light and I am so happy for them. He is talking all the time!!!
Thanks again for the prayers.

2 comments:
that is wonderful!
Tell Laci I will keep Grady and her in my prayers for Grady's continued recovery and for her pregnancy! That is awesome about his surgery!!!
Post a Comment