
MYSELF



FRIENDS
Some of us even did couples pic's!!! It's unfortunate that Mandy and I were w/ each other and not our boyfriends...but that's ok, best buds made for a good picture.


Also, I thought I would take the time to write what they wrote on the back of their pictures.
Stacy:
Heather,
Golly, Had you not been rummaging through my purse, and found my pictures, and made me realize you didn't have any yet, you may never have received these beautiful photos of me!
You just expressed your stomache soreness b/c Joe punched you.
I can't wait til next year! You and I going to ASU in our NEW CARS.
I'm thankful for all the great memories we've made in the short time we've known each other, and look forward to the many we'll make in the future. I love you, Stacy
(i lost a pic or something, so i'm missing the mid section of this note)
Destiny:
Destiny Horn sr'94
Mandy:
BLANK
Oh, and I also found Mandy from our highschool graduation. She was at her grandma's house with Destiny. Her dad was taking pictures. I (being the loyal friend I am) joined her for those pictures.
Do you like the circle cut out? customized to fit my frame!!

3 comments:
Ah, the fashion sense of Northeast Ark. teens in the early 90's.... sigh... I'm a little surprised that nobody signed their picture - "lylas"...
you rock. You are WRONG for posting that one of me and Josh... I look ticked off or otherwise serious.
Love the hairdos you gals were rockin!! Actually Destiny's does not look much different. So how was it going to ASU in the new cars??
Post a Comment