Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories

Lucas born July 20th, 2008


GRADY, born January 4th, 2006


Ok, It is time for my Sunday memory!! Since my complete day and early morning was spent with Lacy. I thought it was appropriate to show baby pictures. I wanted to show pictures of Grady. Her son that is 2 1/2 and pictures of the new baby, Lucas...born yesterday. I can't believe all that time has gone by. I feel like I was just there filming the birth of Grady. Everyone is doing well! She might even go home this evening. Yea!!! Another baby for me to hold. I love it.

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

So sweet!

Stacy said...

Dr. Heather. He is so precious. I am glad the little one is here safe and sound!

Amy R said...

Those pics are soo sweet! Hope they are all doing great!! You are such a sweet friend!