Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Wyatt finally turned four. I know I'm late posting the pictures, but here they are. It was a very steamy day. We rented a bouncey castle and a tent, but resorted to the inside for cake and ice cream. My face was melting off. I think he had a great time. He was so excited to have all his friends there. The kids loved the pinata. I'll have to remember that for next year. Thanks everyone for coming and for all the toys that we don't have space for...especially the speed racer sky jump, that takes up 4 square feet. Thanks mom.



Thanks to Jenny for the cake. As you see I accidentally separeted it when I carried it from one spot to the other. Fortunately, I got some pictures before everyone got there!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

that's way too cool.

Amy R said...

Ok, you have some weird name people posting comments, but anyhoo the party was fun! He is such a sweetie!

Amy Barrett said...

Go to your settings and add the part where you have to type in the word in the box before your post will show. That will keep the crazy people's comments out.


Wyatt, sweet boy, I'm glad we got to be at your party! I hope you and Eva Grace get to be in the same class next year too! Your party was fun and hot!