
I've decided to start something new and post a memory every Sunday. This picture was taken before my high school Graduation. Class of '94..can I getta a woo hoo!! This was taken at my home w/ my homies. Josh Walker, Joe Jones, Stacy Beth Callahan, me and Neil Arnold (whom did not go to Greene County Tech, but was a good buddie)We were such a good group of kids. If my kids are anything like we were, I would be very happy..minus the scandal of having pizza's delivered to Joe's step dad Earl, almost once a week.
My hair was so long and stringy. I think it was misting that evening. I didn't graduate as valedictorian, however I was happy graduating w/ honors. I think that meant that I took the required classes and had a good GPA. (Eagle Scholar Citizen or something like that)
I can't remember what we did afterwards, but I'm sure it involved all of us plus Mandy hanging out somewhere and laughing our hind ends off.

4 comments:
Cool pics! You and Stacy look radical!! Love it
OK, I am seriously peeing myself laughing right now. I hope I didn't wake Ruby Kate up! I open you blog expecting to see pictures from Wyatt's bday party and I see this! OH MY GOSH! What a bunch of DORK-Os! I mean, how Amish were we! Yes, it poured down rain on our graduation night. Did wearing a gold cord off some bad hotel drapes meant that you graduated with honors... cause that's what I did... and as far as what we did after... I THINK that we ended up going to eat somewhere that stayed open all night... like Perkins or somewhere.... something about a watertower... I dunno all the dets... it was 30 years ago and another lifetime. I love your idea of sharing a memory each week, just prepare me for things like this so I can put on my depends.
That picture of Joe makes me sad. And no, Neil Neil Orange Peel didn't go to Tech. He was a Holy Crowley like myself. :)
You all make me laugh. I almost cried at the sight of Joe. That was when he was still fun before he got so skinny and sick. I loved that Joe. I also remember all of you looking that way. I think everyone aged for the better!
Post a Comment