

No judging..I mean it. Yea, it's crooked. Yea, I sewed my finger and felt like I needed to go to the ER. It's still bleeding. But anyway, I am proud of Holly's decorated denim dress. I plan to finish off the back pocket like the front. SIDEBAR: the pocket no longer functions...I sewed it up!! I also plan to add a big "H" in the middle of the pocket...maybe an iron on until I get better at this. I just knew it would be instinctual. Is that a word? However, when all my friends were taking home ec, I was tackling another accounting class or typing class. Please limit your comments to positive ones only, or I will cry and cut you.

4 comments:
Look at you go. I am so proud of you! Do you want me to monogram a big H on that pocket? What are you going to do next???
You go girl!! I am soo jealous!
I really am proud of you. You always surprise me... your stampin' skills that came out of nowhere and now your sewing skills. Very cute. I want to see it in person, and what is wrong with crooked?
It does look cute, although I have to say that I think my crooked sewing skills are far superior to yours (ha,ha)
Post a Comment