Friday, January 23, 2009

Things you CAN get done when you have sick kids.

*I organized my scrapbook section, in my room.
*I let Holly push buttons on my cricut.
*I made spinach dip.
*I dozed off on the couch and Holly dug into the Vick's vapor rub...seriously...all over her body.
*I checked her temp about 25 times.
*I made a huge mess in the kitchen.
*I have tried to watch 2 lifetime movies. And everytime I watch one, I feel like I have whatever tragic disease that they have..and I cry my eyes out and then google the disease and symptoms.
*I have wiped 50 noses, lysoled the couch 20 times, and washed my hands 100 times. (all due to the same child)
*I almost cried when I told Holly that she couldn't go to Maddies's birthday party.
pause...
*I heard Holly, I didn't know snot would keep running out even if she was asleep...gross.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

hope she is feeling better soon.

Danna Ramsey said...

We missed you guys! Sounds like what Sophie had. They diagnosed her with strep. I hope she feels better soon.

Amy Barrett said...

You forgot laundry, lots of laundry and exercise from running to them when they cry for Mommy again and again and again....