Monday, January 12, 2009

Spell check

I did use spell check..that was really weird. I went back and checked my previous post and it was horrible. I cried 10 times. What happened to all that education? I think it didn't save my spell check.
I'm horrified!! I can never show my face again...never!!

Ok, I'm over it. Thanks Stacy for pointing out my flaws. I just sent my Aunt an email, and she is an English teacher. I spell checked that mug 100 times, and I'm still pretty sure their was some poor grammar and punctuation!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I am just saying.... you told me I needed spell check when it wasn't even my fault! My computer sticks!!!! I spelled "woulld"
I lvoe you anyways!

Amy Barrett said...

My grammar and spelling are terrible too! You would think with this day and age that all computers and programs would come with spell and grammar check!