I was reading on every one's facebook about how they were all having a lazy Saturday and enjoying it!! Why can't that ever happen in my household? So far I've transformed 3 robots for Wyatt, fixed pancakes and toast (microwave pancakes), gave 2 spankings, watched as my son spilled some goldfish and then crunched them into the carpet w/ his feet, watched Holly get mad at Wyatt and sling her toy which then knocked over my soda and spilled into the carpet..right on top of the crunched goldfish.. perfect. Then Holly comes to tell me that some little piece of paper says her name "Holly Kate" it really doesn't , it says genuine leather. Wyatt steals the paper from her and comes to tell me that she has poop and its gagging him. And now Wyatt is chasing her and yelling pee pee baby. .......sorry, I had to step away for a minute to calm the storm.
This is why sometimes I look forward to Mondays!!
Choosing Love –Framing the New year
8 months ago

2 comments:
hilarious.
I believe that we keep that 3-ring circus in our house, as well. Sometimes, I wish I had kids that would sit around and watch movies all day, it will never happen!
Post a Comment