Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wisteria Lane

Ok, so I have never watched Desperate Housewives..Housewives of OC maybe, but not Wisteria Lane. Until tonight that is. I cried through the entire episode. I have and always will be, a sucker for older, nice, kind and giving old men. They have a special place in my heart. sniff, sniff.
Even though the show is not my fav., I have to admit it carried a sweet message tonight. Lots of people come in and out of our lives, and sometimes it's when they are gone that we reflect on how they touched our lives. Well, I thought it would be a perfect time to list those people in my life history that have made me a better person having known them.
not in any order

*My parents

*my grandparents

*my family

*my husband

*Pam

*Tanya

*my dance team coach

*my kindergarten teacher

*ms. Dorothy and ms. Nancy: my Sunday school teachers

*Mandy

*Stacy

*Stephanie (one of my previous bosses)

*Crystal

*Julie R.

*Brandon S.

*Robin

*Dana F.

*Ashlee R.

*Anna

*Allyson

*my Amy's (B. and R.)

*Kristie G.

*Stacee J.

*Rick C.

*Mary C.

*Kim S.

*Liz

*Kerri P.

*Kelly C.

*Karen F.

*Lacy

*and I could never forgot all the friends that I have made at FPPreschool. You girls are the greatest.
Now, I would normally spend time telling you why you have made me a better person having known you..... but just keep being the person that you are!!!! I'm sure I left someone off this list. I'm starting to second guess myself and worry that maybe I shouldn't post this, b/c I know I'm leaving someone off that has influenced me in some way...and it is late in the evening when I lose all my real smarts. I will make a second post if I think of anyone. :)

6 comments:

Stacy said...

awe... you made me cry. I am blessed you have you in my life too... although most of the time you are rude. I love ya! I never watch Desperate Housewives but I did tonight for some reason too... it was a good one!

Heather said...

thanks

Stacy said...

you know what I meant! You are rude in a smartypants way... like telling me I need spell check and all.... sassy!

Amy R said...

awww that is soo sweet I feel so special!! I think you are pretty fabulous, and you are not too shabby on they eyes either!! Those kiddos of yours are cuties too!

Amy R said...

I mean on the eyes...oops forgot that darn spell check.

Amy Barrett said...

Thanks HEather! I also am a better person for knowing you! I treasure you and your entire family.