Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Baby blues!!


At first I couldn't decide if I should steal Kerri's baby pic (well, really I took it) and post on my blog, but I thought everyone would want to see this sweet baby boy. He is precious...I could just eat him up. Hudson was so sweet and cuddly, um, and then he wanted mamma! At least he didn't cry as much when I was holding him. I can't say the same for crystal. (usually babies like women w/ big boobs)
I'm sad to say that Holly will be the last little Eaton for a while. Until my son has kids, anyway. Stephen has decided to schedule his DOCTOR appt. I think I'm ok with it. When I think about the financial part of it, I'm cool, but I can't hardly bear the fact that Holly will not have a sister. Not to say I would have a girl....but I just love my sisters. It is nice to call and talk to Tanya any time of day and ask silly questions like.."Why is this baby crying?", "When we he/she poop, it's been a week?", "How many ounces before burping?", "How much money should I have in my retirement?", "I have this mole and it's sort of odd shaped, should I get it removed?", "I miss you!"

Sorry about that. (SIGH) ok, well, enjoy the picture of baby hudson!!

4 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

Groundhogs Day - you are on the ball!

Thanks for posting the picture of Hudson! I haven't seen him yet but he looks more like Kerri in the picture than the other boys!

I'll be thinking of you and the DOCTOR visit. It sounds like you will need more prayers than Steven. I've been there so call if you need to.

Stacy said...

Oh, that makes me sad that you won't have any more bambinos. Don't feel too bad for Holly though, maybe Wyatt will know alot about moles and burping.

Anonymous said...

I love little Hudson, he reminded me alot of Abby- the boobs weren't that enticing to her either. Anyway, he was a good lookin' little sucker.

Amy R said...

Baby Hudson is soo cute!! Everytime Kerri has one it makes me want another one, But I am done with that also..i guess...no I am. I am going to see Hudson Saturday, so I will be back on the baby wagon!