Friday, April 03, 2009

whatever!!

As you all know we are getting serious w/ this potty stuff. Holly is as stubborn as ever. We started off the day in PANTIES!!! I was determined to take her every hour. Well, it's 10am...no pee-pee yet. Let me be more specific. No pee-pee in the floor or potty. Finally, I put a surprise in my pocket and convinced her to at least sit on the potty. She sat down and said ok, done...nothing happened. I said that I needed to see some pee in the potty and she said, "whatever, this is old, I'm done"..oh, and "can i have my sucker?" How did she know that's what I had, and furthermore, how did she become such a smarty pants. I mean "whatever", that was totally inappropriate for a 3 year old.Don't you agree?
If you don't see Holly for a while, I have sent her off to a potty training facility that doesn't accept "whatever" as a response to peeing in the potty.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hahahahahaha! Good luck!

amber leann said...

that is funny....I'm with ya....how do they learn that so young....

Amy Barrett said...

That is hilarious! I love her attitude!

Jill Christenberry said...

You're gonna have your hands full in the teenage years, ha ha

Anonymous said...

Can Ben go with her. I think these two must have a pact. He is not interested either!!