



Wyatt's class went to the ASU petting zoo and then had a picnic!! (sounds gross, really...petting animals, stepping in poo, hay ride, then eating) Anyway it was beautiful out, just a little windy. I helped with taking some kiddos. I didn't mention that my car had overheated the day before. :( I honestly thought it would be fine. I mean, we did fill the reservoir back up with water.
It was nice out, I really didn't think we needed the ac in the car. So, we were headed to the zoo. ok, half way there...starting to sweat a little...kids, um, they are not complaining about the wind blowing in their face and no air. I'll distract them with Hanna Montana music. Will it work? I mean, I do have 3 BOYS with me. Great, it's working!!! Not only are we jamming to Hoe down, throw down...but we are enjoying the fresh air whipping my hair in my face.
EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!! Another minor incident. Some elderly lady decides to get in my lane. NO she didn't.. I lay on the horn (no cursing, just horn) The boys are like "What's wrong, what's wrong?"
Um, nothing...just "pop it, lock it, polka dot it"
Anyway we made it safely to the zoo and safely back..still no air. Only then, does my car decide to over heat. I did make it to the AUTO DOCTOR. Thanks Amy, for picking me up.
I promise, I can be trusted with your children!! :)
I honestly loved the time I got to spend with just Wyatt. It doesn't happen that often.

3 comments:
And you wonder where Holly gets her humor from????????????
Heather you crack me up!
you always crack me up! I wish I were a fly on the wall during that little carpool event! Missed you last night!
THis is hilarious! I laughed when you told me but laughed even harder when reading it!
You should mention your water jug you were carrying in your car, just in case!
Ahh, I'm so glad we're friends! I love your humor!
Post a Comment