

I'm not quite sure how it happened, but something upset my chicks and lambs overnight. It's really not that hot in my house. Did I miss the class about tootsie rolls and cupcakes? Well at least I'll learn that next time..WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO ADD THE TOOTSIE ROLLS!!!! Sorry kids, I hope the chicks don't scare you!!

4 comments:
that is hilarious. So something that would happen to me... something that would make me say "why do I even try?". Well, I am proud of you anyway ;)
I had to make a cake last night that had its problems as well. Great effort though, they are cute anyway. We aren't allowed to make homemade stuff anymore, only store bought. I hate it too! The homemade stuff is always more creative!
I can tell you put alot of work into those beautiful cupcakes. You get an "A" for effort. Maybe the tootsie rolls just got too wet!
My cupcakes were not what I expected them to be but I had a lot of pain in my back - If it wasn't Easter I wouldn't have even tried. I did it for the kids and they loved them.
Heather the cupcakes were awesome! They tasted yummy too! I loved my surprise! You are too sweet!
Post a Comment