




We had a great day!! My family just keeps growing. My brothers new kiddos were there, so we actually had 17 people at my parents. My sis and her 4 couldn't make it, or it really would have been crowded. We rushed through lunch to try and make it outside to hunt eggs before the rain. Just as the kids started to hunt, the rain came down. The kids played all day and even the adults played a game of sequence. It was a long but fun day. I can't wait until Christmas!! hee-hee
Holly's favorite Easter surprise was her little people from grams and gramps. Wyatt's was his water gun from grams and gramps. Honestly, I love getting dressed up for Easter. I love taking pictures and I especially love hunting for Easter eggs.
Ok, I'm fixing to get really sentimental. So prepare yourselves. My FAVORITE part of the day was visiting with my mom as we cleaned out her bathroom drawers and cabinets. For the most part, I just enjoyed our conversation. (minus the kids playing in her jacuzzi tub) I guess it's part of growing older, but I value our time together more than ever.

3 comments:
I know what you mean about enjoying the little random moments. But don't make me cry. Your family looked super spiffy!
Great post, Heather! I love all your "favorite moments" of the day, and your pictures are awesome!
Your family did look spiffy! You all dress up purty! ha.
Post a Comment