I am soo glad I got to see your kiddos today... Missed seing you!! Holly and I had a nice chat! She is soo cute, so is her big bro!
I don't think she was trying to kiss Logan I think they were rough-housing! That photo looks like it is from the movie, "Little Rascals."Did you notice Carson's face in that one picure - he looks afraid of her. These pictures are hilarious but should I really be laughing?Seriously, ask Steven if EG was kissing!!!! Aghhh.
Also, Wyatt clarified that the tree was "jail" and if logan fell down he would get a kiss from eva grace. That's why she was shaking him.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am soo glad I got to see your kiddos today... Missed seing you!! Holly and I had a nice chat! She is soo cute, so is her big bro!
I don't think she was trying to kiss Logan I think they were rough-housing! That photo looks like it is from the movie, "Little Rascals."
Did you notice Carson's face in that one picure - he looks afraid of her. These pictures are hilarious but should I really be laughing?
Seriously, ask Steven if EG was kissing!!!! Aghhh.
Also, Wyatt clarified that the tree was "jail" and if logan fell down he would get a kiss from eva grace. That's why she was shaking him.
Post a Comment