Thursday, April 23, 2009

1 up'd

Have you ever been 1 up'd?? No matter what's going on in your world, it's always worse or better in someone elses world. That's me...always
* I have a touch of allergies./ I know I've been congested for days.
* Man, I didn't sleep good last night./ It was horrible for me too..I tossed all night.
* I'm out of gas./ My light has been on for days.

Well, their is always more to that, but I will get off my pity party and take some benedryl, take a nap, and go get some gas!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

you got to see me today and will see me again tomorrow! That should negate some of that crap! Oh yeah, bring your scrappin' stuff if you want... me and christine and chassidy are scrappin' late into the night after the party is over.

Amy Barrett said...

I hope I didn't 1 up you today! I'n not congested, we didn't talk about sleep, and the light on in my car has been on for at least a year - it's not gas! haha.

Take some benedryl and get some sleep! I hope you feel better tomorrow!

Heather said...

no girlies...it's my hubby. sometimes he's just making conversation, but sometimes he should just listen to me and not comment!!!

Jill Christenberry said...

I know what ya mean. It's so hard to get some sympothy these days...Try going in the hospital and your husband wanting control of the tv to watch a ballgame. His excuse, "I never get to watch tv without the kids around". HELLO, like I DO & don't forget who's in a hospital bed with a needle in my arm! MEN