Earlier in the week we got our letter for open house for preschool, and today Holly received her personal letter from her teacher. YEA!!! It's Ms. Lisa. I'm so excited. Holly made friends with her last semester when I would drop off Wyatt. She wanted to stay so, so bad. She would even try to climb over the gate to get. Sometimes Ms. Lisa or Ms. Lori would pick her up and she especially loved that. She is very excited to start, and she talks about it everyday. Another treat, is that my friends daughter Mary Kate is in her class....and I hope Lauren, Maddie and Ben will join her too!!! (by the way, can anyone find a 2 inch kindermat?..they are nowhere)
Wyatt has not gotten his letter yet from his teacher.(Jenny or Danna..have you gotten all yours?) He is not as excited about starting back, but I think he is ok with it. I'm so excited to have some days to myself. Maybe I can jump back into scrapbooking.
Choosing Love –Framing the New year
8 months ago

5 comments:
Woo! Maddie got Ms. Lisa! And no, we still haven't heard anything about Sophie...
We haven't heard anything about the older group because they don't have a teacher yet! AS of last week, they were still looking to hire a 3 year old teacher and a 4 year old teacher !!! I got a letter for Eva Grace about open house, but no news for a teacher.
You will love Mrs. Lisa AND... Mrs. Paula is going to be her aide again. She took last year off but is back. The two of them are awesome! They were Emma's first teachers at Presbyterian and we both fell in love with them!
How frustrating to not have teachers yet! She's known for at least 3 mos. that we need them! Peyton and Owen (4 yr. old class and 3 yr. old class) haven't heard anything yet, either, other than the open house letter.
Lauren didn't get a letter yet, so I bet she's in the other class.:( Hopefully they'll still all play together outside and stuff! I haven't heard about Lucy at all except for the open house letter. Hopefully we'll know soon!
I think I am going to try and help Ms. Carolyn and ask around!! We need teachers. HA!
Post a Comment