
I just got back from Nashville. I loved spending yesterday with my sister. My reason for visiting was of course to say goodbye before she moves to Ohio, but also to fit as much of her stuff, as I could, into my car.(love the run ons) She always gives me good stuff. This trip she was giving me all her daughter's clothes that she has out grown, all her older son's clothes he has out grown, clothes that her younger son has outgrown, and a dresser for Holly's room. Oh my goodness, I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. It was like Christmas, but better, b/c I didn't have to spend any money!! I have Holly's wardrobe for the next five years. Jealous, yea I thought so. Ok, so now the problem. I have to floor more of my attic so I will have room for everything.
Anyway, to explain the picture. It is one Sunday morning before church (It was April 2007), and Wyatt and Holly are wearing hand me downs from my sister's kids. I know I'm a shopaholic, but if I wasn't....my kids would always be clothed.

2 comments:
I love Wyatt's smile in this photo! Congrats on all the cool new stuff, hand me downs are the best, especially from people with great taste :) I'm glad you had a good trip!
free clothes = happy mommy
Don't forget to let me go shopping as the Hollinator grows out of them!
Glad you had a fun trip and sorry you got another ticket... just think how many you will rack up on the way to OHIO! I will SO go to OHIO with you someday. I have friends in Cincinnati.
Post a Comment