Thursday, August 07, 2008

TRIP

Well ladies, I am preparing for a trip by my lonesome this weekend. I am going to visit my sister in Nashville before she makes her journey to OHIO...their new home. I am so sad. I know I will never make that trip to Ohio...unless she sends me a plane ticket. I'm not saying that I visited Nashville that often, but I knew if I wanted to, it was only 4 hours. (Ohio is 10 1/2 hours) My sister Tanya and I, have really gotten close over the year. During my pregnancy with Holly, I talked to her every single day. We were actually pregnant at the same time for 5 months. Also included in my trip is a raid of her home. I will be taking back with me a dresser, Wyatt and Holly clothes, and maybe some other things that she is "over"!! yea me!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

have fun and be safe!