I'm not quite sure if your dreams really mean anything, but I have one or more every night. leaving me feeling so tired in the morning. Supposedly you are in rem when you are dreaming, and that you are resting the most, but I never feel that way.One night my dream was about a trip to China w/ Stephen in search of a 2 inch kindermat, and so on.
Well last night was a little weird. My dreams are always scattered, meaning I go from one thing to the next. In my dream, I was a police officer, but I was only wearing my uniform pants and boots and a ratty t-shirt. I think I was in the back of a mall searching for my police car and couldn't find it, and I kept fumbling with my keys. I was walking around forever in sand and over hills searching for my car, and it seemed like my boots were my husbands boots b/c I couldn't run in them. So then I was in Gap walking around the store, still in partial uniform.
Then I was back outside and decided I couldn't find the car anywhere, so I headed back to the mall. On my way back (to the courthouse, now) I found two little baby twins (about 3 months old) just laying there under a tree. They were waiting for their court time. I was walking towards them and one of them started to slide off the little dirt hill. She rolled for what seemed like forever. I picked her up and ran in the court house. The lady assigned to their case, told me to leave them alone and it wasn't time for them. I told her that she fell down and needed medical treatment. She said their was nothing that she could do. I yelled for a doctor in the house (funny uh?) and a doctor headed my way, but apparently he was a prisoner and they would not let him touch the baby...that is the last thing I remember..
I know I have the craziest dreams ever. I'm hoping I am not the only one. :)
Choosing Love –Framing the New year
9 months ago

4 comments:
Can we say "WEIRDO"??? The part that cracked me up the most was the 3 month olds having a court time!!!
um....maybe this is a sign that you are going to have twins sometime soon and become a police officer - or design new uniforms for mall security!
Is it just me or do you guys have weird dreams?
um... I think you should have someone examine your psyche. That is some weird stuff. Yes, I have vivid, movie-like weird dreams too. Like I am talking to my dad but it is really someone from school or something. I think it is just because our minds have so many images and thoughts to process, it all gets crazy in there sometimes!
Post a Comment