Sunday, June 22, 2008

School is out!!






We made it thru Wyatt's first year of school. He loved it. Especially making new friends. His fav's of course were Eva Grace, Jack, and Hayden. Thanks to my wonderful friends for helping me out w/ pick up from school.

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

Please tell me my husband brought more for Eva Grace to dry off with than that dishrag! I'm so embarrised!!! Thanks for looking out for her! I love the picture of Wyatt and Ms. Jamie amd the one of him and Jack! Those are so sweet. I'm glad Eva Grace and Wyatt did their first year of school together!!! (Hopefully they will do their 2nd year together too!!)

Heather said...

I'm not sure where she got the dishrag, I gave her Holly's towel.

Amy R said...

Love the pics! The kids are soo cute! I love the new layout too!