One of my favorite past times is watching the kids play together. Riding Bikes and sliding down the slide and playing in the fort....that is when they get along the best.
Oh I just love that top picture of Holly Kate in the hat! She is such a doll. Man, she looks like Tanya in some pictures! Cute t-shirts that she and Grady are wearing... AmyB's work I am sure! Yes, the writing on that truck was for real and yes I took a picture while going 75 down the interstate!
1 comment:
Oh I just love that top picture of Holly Kate in the hat! She is such a doll. Man, she looks like Tanya in some pictures! Cute t-shirts that she and Grady are wearing... AmyB's work I am sure! Yes, the writing on that truck was for real and yes I took a picture while going 75 down the interstate!
Post a Comment