





We took a short vaca and traveled to Branson. Home of the musical theater and buffets. We really had a good time and the best part..my parents got to join us for a few days. The week was full of fun, cool weather, lots of spilled sippy cups, Holly scared of the hot tub w/ a passion, Wyatt's nose bleeding alot..(altitude maybe), and how could I forget watching Happy Feet and Cars over and over. The kids were really nice to each other. I think it was b/c they didn't have all their toys to fight over. They had to play w/ each other or else. The paddle boats was a neat and short lived experience. All four of us made it a little too heavy.

4 comments:
The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.
I love that picture of you and Wyatt, the picture of your mom and dad is also really sweet.
who is casino gambling??
I am casino gambling... it is a code name for the blog of my secret life. Glad you guys got to get away. Tell Mrs. Ann that she is looking FAbbo with her hair like that!
Post a Comment