I thought I would journal my day for those of you that are interested in the life of Mommy Eaton.
7:30am: Hubby informs me that it is 7:30 and I should probably get up.
8:00am: Struggle w/ kids to get dressed. They don't want daddy's help, only mine.
8:10am: Wyatt gets on the computer and forewarns me that he doesn't want to go to school today.
8:20am: I load 2 kids in the car. One is crying b/c he doesn't want to go to school. He said after today he will NEVER go back.
8:35am: drop off at school...still crying.
8:45am: Now the other one is crying b/c she doesn't want to leave. Then she has a screaming, kicking fit.
10:00am-11:30am: I am trying to mop and sweep and Holly is crying at my feet for no reason. She finds a bathtub crayon and colors all over her toys. She cries the entire time I am taking a bath. She either wanted in or wanted me to hold her.She throws a complete horror of a fit when I turn off the Elmo Vsmile game. I only turn it off b/c she is not playing it, but she wants to hear the music.
I'll continue later.....
Choosing Love –Framing the New year
8 months ago

1 comment:
fun morning! SOunds like Ruby Kate lately. This cold is getting the best of her.
Post a Comment