

Preschool 2008

PreK 2008
My little pumpkins were so excited for this day. It has been long awaited for them and me!! I did realize that I will need to get up even earlier to get them ready...and me ready. They said goodbye without even looking back. Holly did give me a big hug though. She was a little nervous b/c her friend Ben was crying a lot. He didn't want to stay. But she got past it and went straight to the play kitchen and baby dolls. I came back to check on her and she was sitting at the little table just looking around. (sob, sob) She is so much more independent than Wyatt. It just kills me sometimes. I guess we all kind of think about how their day will be....who will they play with, who will be their best buds?? Will they be nice to the other kids?
Oh well, I'll let ya know how it went.

3 comments:
Did you see Eva Grace dash off across the parking lot to get to Wyatt as I was yelling STOP!!?? She didn't get her lunch box or anything else she just wanted to walk in with Wyatt, she loves him.
We love her too!!
Oh, they both look so BIG! I am glad Holly went in so good for you. It sure does make it easier than pulling them off your legs screaming! I saw Stacee this morning after she dropped hers off.
Post a Comment