Today is another school day. Yea me except for the next part. My most independent child is now having melt downs every school day. I don't know what the deal is. I have to admit, I shed a tear today. I hate hearing her scream. "I want my mommy!!" I know she is better in a few minutes, but it saddens me to hear her say that. What is even worse is when she wakes up and we start getting dressed and she says "I don't want to go to school today".
On a side note, the first thing she said this morning was hilarious. I went in to get her and I saw a big crusty boogie hanging out her nose, so of course, I reached for it to pull out. It was stuck and she winced and turned her head over. I said that she had a booger and I needed to get it. She said what did you say and rolled over. I said you have a booger and I need to get it. She said, it's ok mommy, I'll let you get it later. and then she tells me to be quiet!!
Anyway, I know she will have a good day and love it!!! (maybe)
Choosing Love –Framing the New year
8 months ago

2 comments:
what a gross funny story! Sorry she is having a hard time.... surely it is just a phase and will pass quickly.
Just wanted to say that we love you guys. I just don't want you to beat yourself up over this. Kids do this. We are going through the same thing with Eliza. :(
You've got great kids and you are a great mom. Period.
Lovin the pumpkins.
Post a Comment