Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MOMMY TAXI

I am so thankful for my friends. Today I officially added Danna to my list of mommy taxi's. For those of you who don't know what this is, it is my peeps that have been CHOSEN(yes, selectively) to pick up my children from preschool (or at least hang around until I get there). Some of you probably don't even know your on the list.(hee-hee) Well, SURPRISE!!!! Seriously, thanks so much to all of you. It is hard working full time and managing all the crazy kid schedules. I am getting better, but I do really appreciate everyone helping me out. If you are on the list and would like to be taken off, it will require a 1000 word essay on why you feel like you can't help a mom in need. "NUFF SAID" And for those that would like to be added to my list, nothing is required except suitable space for 2 car seats and a valid driver's license. On occasion, I do reward the mommy taxi's.
Heather's Mommy Taxi List
1.Amy B.
2.Crystal McD.
3.Lacy H.
4.Grandpa (PaPa taxi)
5.Nanna (just added today as well)
6.Mandy P.
7.Danna R.
8.Andrea S.
9.Stacee J.
10. I am still hunting for a number 10!!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Of course I would help you out if you were in a pinch... I am not convienently located, but I could help a mommy out if she needed me because I know she would do the same for me.

Jenny said...

Let me know if you ever need help... we have the room in our car, and it would be easy to swing by our house on your way home!!

Danna Ramsey said...

I feel so ... honored. Do I get to make a speech?
It cracks me up that you said that you reward the mommy taxis, as if that is the only reason we would help you out. :)

Heather said...

You guys are so great!!

Amy Barrett said...

You are funny! I feel honored to be at the top of the list! I hope you listed them in order of importance!