Friday, July 17, 2009

requested by stacy








well, I finally got around to posting some pictures from Wyatt's party. (thanks to my photog...namely Stacy.) It was a crazy day. It was my last day to be open at J.Jill, and somehow I had to squeeze in some time to see my FIVE year old at pump it up. He had an amazing time, I loved to see him w/ all his buddies and buddettes. I have a fabulous group of friends that have the most precious group of kiddos EVER!!!!Wyatt got some really cool gifts..thanks to all. The next day I had to return to J.jill for my final day of cleaning and sitting, and more sitting. I took some time to look through my camera at all the pictures that were taken by my amateur photog. I was pleasantly surprised to see alot of butts, elbows, fingers, and what appeared to be a hairy arm (David, I'm guessing). A very memorable birthday indeed!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

no extra charge for the butt shots :)
and you THINK that was a hairy arm! Fun Party!

Amy R said...

Hey the inside of my ear was in those pics. I think I used a q-tip that day. Great job Stacy, and ditto fun party!!!

amber leann said...

The pic of Stacy cracks me up!

Amy Barrett said...

Stacy looks like a granny in that first picture! You should do a butt game with all the butt pics! See if people can identify who goes with which butt.
I like the picture of me, you and Reed. It was a great party. WE love us some Wyatt around the Barrett house!